Flat Panel Tv Quest: How It All Started

If you want to learn about flat panel tv before buying, you have come to the right place.

Last month, I ran into a bit of money and decided to please myself by buying a flat screen tv to enjoy my tv shows. Imagine watching 24 on a flat screen. I thought that knowing my way around computers will help me choose a flat panel tv. I was totally in the wrong!

Full HD, HD Ready, TNT HD, MPEG 4, HDMI ... TV has decidedly become very complicated! Choosing a flat panel television is not an easy task. The amount of models and technology often drives consumers uninitiated to defer to the seller. Customer satisfaction, however, is not always a priority. I put myself to task and learned as much as I could on how to buy a flat screen tv.

I'll introduce you step by step on how to buy your flat screen television and the different models available.

My name is Chris and I'm your average joe. I'm not a flat panel tv salesman. We won't get too technical here. I'll just share a few tips I've amassed last month during my intense research on the best quality/price flat panel tv.

You can contact me at Flatpnltv@gmail.com